1) ButeykoKids DVD set provides the complete instruction of the Buteyko Method for children, containing the following;
Cost including worldwide shipping USD 50 (approx 40 Euro, 35 sterling, 50 Aus dollars)
Delivery time is ten days. Buy through paypal.
2) Buteyko Skype Course by Buteyko practitioner Patrick McKeown
Buteyko Skype Practitioner BackgroundPatrick McKeown was a chronic asthmatic until his mid twenties. In 1997, he discovered the work of Russian doctor Konstantin Buteyko and made a full recovery from his condition. He was accredited as a practitioner by the late Dr Buteyko in 2002. For the past eight years, tens of thousands of people in North America, Europe and Australia have attended his courses, read his books, viewed his DVDs and availed of online instruction. Patrick McKeown is one of the most experienced Buteyko practitioners in the western world.
Results to expect for asthma within three to six months
Conditions which Patrick can assist with;Any condition related to chronic overbreathing such as asthma, emphysema, sarcoidosis, allergies, rhinitis, snoring, sleep apnoea, insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks, stress, high blood pressure, heart complaints, fatigue, brain fog, poor concentration, racing mind and more.
What is taught;
Patrick will provide you with tailored instruction of how to apply the Buteyko Method. Ask Patrick any questions that you may have and receive instant feedback and guidance to achieve maximum results.
Testimonials, Clinical trials & News coverage
3) Always Breathe Correctly the complete self-help manual to unblock the nose, stop mouth breathing, control asthma, improve concentration, and develop a perfect face with straight teeth.
For children aged 3-10 years
It is well documented that infants and children who breathe through their mouths are likely to develop longer and narrower facial features, which will consequently contribute to crooked teeth. Mouth breathing also has a significant impact on the mental and physical health of children, including restriction of the lower airways, poor quality of sleep, reduced cognitive functioning and a lower quality of life.
Full colour story book with Argo the Whispering Wizard teaching children:
- how to decongest their nose by holding their breath
- the importance of nose breathing for good health and childhood development, improved concentration and sports performance
- correct resting tongue posture for normal development of the face and jaws
- optimal breathing patterns
4) Buteyko Meets Dr Mew: Buteyko Method. For Teenagers, Also Featuring Guidance from Orthodontist Dr Mew to Ensure Correct Facial Development and Straight Teeth [Paperback]
"Buteyko Meets Dr Mew" is a full colour selfhelp book containing the complete instruction of how to apply the Buteyko Method for children and teenagers. Free chapters from this Buteyko book for children are available by clicking here.
Combining the work of Dr Buteyko and renowned London based orthondontist Dr John and Dr Mike Mew, this book addresses negative growth of childrens faces due to mouth breathing. In short, mouth breathing children commonly develop narrow faces, crooked teeth, undeveloped jaws and poor facial features. To ensure that a child or teenagers face develops as it should, the mouth must be closed!
This book has three sections including a comic strip section with self help buteyko for teenagers, parents section with detailed medical references and childrens section with story book and breathing exercises. Written in a user friendly style, numerous illustrations and full colour.
An abstract from the journal General Dentist is as follows; "Mouth breathing: adverse effects on facial growth, health, academics, and behavior." states that; The vast majority of health care professionals are unaware of the negative impact of upper airway obstruction (mouth breathing) on normal facial growth and physiologic health. Children whose mouth breathing is untreated may develop long, narrow faces, narrow mouths, high palatal vaults, dental malocclusion, gummy smiles, and many other unattractive facial features, such as skeletal Class II or Class III facial profiles. These children do not sleep well at night due to obstructed airways; this lack of sleep can adversely affect their growth and academic performance. Many of these children are misdiagnosed with attention deficit disorder (ADD) and hyperactivity. It is important for the entire health care community (including general and pediatric dentists) to screen and diagnose for mouth breathing in adults and in children as young as 5 years of age. If mouth breathing is treated early, its negative effect on facial and dental development and the medical and social problems associated with it can be reduced or averted." Read full article
Paperback-165 pages-(Jan 2011) Asthma Care: ISBN-10: 0956682308
Price: 15 US Dollars
Purchase book from Amazon.com by clicking here.
Details of ButeykoKids DVD Menu
- Buteykokids unblock the nose
- Buteykokids stop wheeze and cough
- Buteykokids learn good breathing
- Feather breathing
- Block one nostril
- Buteykokids practise Steps
- Buteykokids and physical exercise
- What to do going forward
PDF book entitled Buteyko meets Dr Mew (175 page user friendly self help book for parents, all children and teenagers)
- Full colour illustrated story book for younger children
- Cartoon comic for older children and teenagers
- Parents section with complete instruction
- Detailed emphasis on craniofacial effects from mouth breathing
The help you need for your child to:
- Reverse asthma
- How to stop coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate rhinitis and hay fever
- Improve ability to perform in sports
- Develop straight teeth
- Avoid narrow facial development
- Avoid craniofacial abnormalities resulting in lifelong illness
- Avoid dental decay and gum disease
- Eliminate snoring
- Eliminate disrupted sleep and fatigue
- Eliminate ADHD and poor concentration
Developed in the 1950s by Russian Dr Konstantin Buteyko, the Buteyko Method reverses the bad habit of mouth and chronic overbreathing. This method has received five successful clinical trials for asthma, UK House of Commons debate and is now taught at University level.
UK based orthodontist Dr John Mew developed Orthotropics in the 1960s. His lifes work involves applying non invasive methods to ensure correct development of childrens faces, jaws and teeth.
Patrick McKeown was accredited as a practitioner by the late Dr Buteyko in 2002. He has written five books and teaches the Buteyko Method internationally.
- One hour DVD of three children being taught the complete instruction
- Full colour storybook, teenagers comic and parents section (100 page)
- Online help directly from the author